[ROVERNET - UK] 2000TC rear top links

Bill Robertson rover2000nut at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 2 17:53:53 BST 2004

Well i acquired a set of the bent top links and of course the big end
bushings were shot..........and of course the bushings on my straight ones
are both the same size..........TOO F-----N small so i,m back to square
one..........Does anyone have a set of bent ones with good
bushings..........Are these press fit bushings or do they somehow screw
in...........i found a set of straight ones downstairs in my goodie box and
they look to have threads in the holes on the small end.........I,m also
trying Pierre on here to get new bushings

Bill Robertson