[ROVERNET - UK] P6 2200 - inertia reel seatbelts

Gundry, Kenneth KG at dolby.com
Thu Jul 22 19:01:30 BST 2004

Slats and John,

Thank you.  I'm not sure that the stuff you have in mind would work, bearing in mind that the floor board is about 5/8 of an inch thick and the seat bottom perhaps 3/8.  I might try large heat-shrink tubing (if it is available about 1 1/2 inches in diameter); it would be nice to enclose the belt material where it anchors to the brackets because that is open to the elements and to flying oil!

Ken G, 1925 Rover 16/50 (San Francisco)