[ROVERNET - UK] P6B - Rear Brakes removal

Slatskars slatskars at comcast.net
Fri Jul 30 18:24:46 BST 2004

I keep hearing about the difficulty in removing nuts, screws, etc. I have
had great luck using an electric impact wrench with the proper sockets. In
fact I have used it with a large phillips head screwdriver bit in a socket
to remove doors. Harbor Freight (no I do not work for them) currently has a
1/2" drive unit on sale for $39.99 US. This develops 240 FT LBS of torque.
Much easier to use as opposed to dragging around a compressor and air hose.
They also have 12 VDC units to carry along.

Just a thought to share a good thing.

Slats
Vancouver, WA, USA