[ROVERNET - UK] rostyle wheels

Stephen Beer stephen at beerinc.com
Fri Jun 11 13:37:25 BST 2004

Rostyles are steel with chrome and black painted detail -- almost
exactly like a Magnum 500 with a different bolt pattern and hole size.
Handsome wheel. Sets off the P6 perfectly -- not to be confused with the
Rostyle wheel covers which look '70s American lounge lizard. Magstars
are aluminum bolted to a steel rim with five "spokes". The aluminum
"star" sticks out proud of the rim on the side axis. Looks period. An
aquired taste. I have a set of four Magstars I would part with sans
center caps.

Stephen Beer