[ROVERNET - UK] re: Still Looking For Mirrors

James Dean jaguru at bellsouth.net
Fri Jun 18 05:42:10 BST 2004

Glen, I may have your mirrors. I took a pair from my 67 Vanden Plas
Princess( eventually I will have to replace them) which are the "Forward
Look"-57 Plymouth sweptback American looking stem -But appear to be English
in  manufacturing and quality.Large round  flat mirror-. Briefly measured
them, thought they were 4 1/8, let me carefully measure tomorrow, and take a
photo..I will have to have $60 for the pair........Also, to the man who
needed a Federal 3500S Factory parts book, I have that,....And the Man from
Australia needing the 3500S Speedometer, I have that,($25) round from a US
car; the NZ  guage may work, but not correctly if from aUK 3500S(Manual
Gearbox)-what # is on the face? I ship parts to Australia, using airmail,
fairly reasonable.---James Dean, Ft. Lauderdale- Original Message -----