[ROVERNET - UK] more on shaft vibration

Ron Morey morey814 at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 19 23:44:13 BST 2004

David, did the vibration show up right after changing the engine and
transmission position? The yokes should be in line with each other, that is
normal on most cars anyway. If you put the car in neutral when the vibration
is present does it still occur? If so, check for a bent rim on the front.
That's all I can think of for now.
All the best, Ron.