[ROVERNET - UK] P6 Front & Rear Speakers

Paul Smith vmi2148 at bigpond.net.au
Sat Nov 20 09:20:40 GMT 2004

I bought some speakers for the P6B, and they came with mounting kits for GM
and Chrysler; not something I was looking for.
It turned out that one of the mounting kits was The Right size for the
Rover.  I suspect it was the GM.
So it was easy to mount the front speaker; but it stands proud so that I
can't put the centre plastic grille bit back on.
Strangely the rear hole on the Rover (rear shelf) has 4 mounting holes
whereas the front has 3.  This meant the mounting plate didn't bolt straight
in, but with some fiddling I drilled holes in it to suit the existing holes.
Voila 2 speakers mounted.

PVS