[ROVERNET - UK] P6B Parts Wanted

NOBLIOUS at aol.com NOBLIOUS at aol.com
Mon Nov 29 12:44:00 GMT 2004

Yesterday I finally finished rebuilding the SU carbs on the P6B, but I haven't put them on yet............that was a lot easier than I expected. Paid $US15.00 for each rebuild kit at NAPA. Hope tuning them will be as easy.

Also had the intake manifold sand blasted. Not sure if I should leave it like that, or paint it. Will the aluminium corrode / tarnish?

I am looking for the following parts:
- manual choke setup for the SUs (might have to get this from England, I think)
- brake caliper rebuild kits (front and back)
- rubber grommet where the aceelerator linkage goes through the firewall

Pierre, are you there?

Randy - Miami, FL