[ROVERNET - UK] oil anyone?

Paul Smith vmi2148 at bigpond.net.au
Sun Oct 3 11:39:55 BST 2004

Teflon based additive.
Nulon make versions for worn engines and new engines.
I put the new engine compound in the TC in 1981, I bought the car after
previous owner had rebuilt motor but not installed it.
When I pulled head off in 2000 it was like new.  The bores had a very faint
lip.
I don't do stacks of kilometres, but it was much better than I expected it
to be.

PVS