[ROVERNET - UK] Rover P6/P6B Chassis Rail Strengthening Modification Kit

Peter Huttemeier peterhut at melbpc.org.au
Thu Oct 14 14:00:14 BST 2004

On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 14:25:03 +0200, you wrote:

>Out of interest does anyone have more details,
>pictures and or drawings from this kit which
>is advertised on the Rovercarclub of Australia.
>And what is the cost.

The cost of the bits is around A$350, plus of course getting a
licensed welder to fit it. Around 30 of our members have had them
fitted.

To be honest, I am only aware of any probems here in Australia, which
we put down to our longer distances and rougher roads. It has only
been with power assisted V8s.

Cheers,

Peter H