[ROVERNET - UK] "Rovereport"

G. Warren Smith gwsmith at sru.edu
Wed Sep 1 13:37:04 BST 2004

I've been sorting through some of my old newsletters and find that I'm
missing copies of "Rovereport" (Rover Owner's & Vehicle Enthusiasts'
Registry; put out by Charles Woodruff, Basking Ridge, NJ) from # 22 on
until the publication ended. I have up to and including # 21, September
1984, and an odd copy of #38, February 1986. Does anyone know the present
whereabouts of Charlie Woodruff (or Bob Sloviter, once of Harrisburg) that
I might see whether he (or Bob) has extra copies of my missing issues that
I might acquire? Please contact me off-line at:
gwarrensmith at zoominternet.net. Many thanks!

Warren
Slippery Rock, PA