[ROVERNET - UK] Introduction/Questions

James Dean jaguru at bellsouth.net
Thu Sep 16 21:36:33 BST 2004

Frank. Those Generator brackets are a problem. I replace it with one from an
XJ6 Jag, which uses a solid block with hole for the bolt, and a threaded rod
with a locknut. You adjust it by turning 2 nuts, which also locks it and
gives precise adjustment. Contact me offline if you need one. James Dean,
Ft. Lauderdale.  jaguru at bellsouth.net