[ROVERNET - UK] Rover seat foam AND K&N filters

Ron Morey morey814 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 26 04:33:28 BST 2004

greetings all. If you want a local substitute that is always available I
have used one in my TC. It is a standard air filter, single element that
covers both carbs. It is an oval airfilter that fits inside the existing TC
box. The element is about 1/8" thicker so if someone is picky you will see
that the box does not snap into the recess portions as it did before. If
anyone wants the number and the car it fits let me know and I will supply.
It is sitting outside at the moment and it is night time here  in Saskatoon.
All the best, Ron.