[ROVERNET - UK] P5 MKIII front end question

peter king peter at king-co.com
Thu Sep 30 21:51:12 BST 2004

Michael,

Thanks so much for this advice! I greased the torsion bar springs and
adjusted the height to spec, and what a difference it made! Unfortunately, I
think I sucked sludge into the carburetor while test driving on a low tank,
and now have to sort out if that's why the car died at idle and won't
re-start. But that's another story....

Thanks again for very helpful advice.

Peter