[ROVERNET - UK] SD1 Parts Needed

John Burkhard burkhaj at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 7 00:25:08 BST 2005

Vic
The Rover Saloon Touring Club - West has a member with 15 SD1s He may be
able to help you.  He is Alvin Castle at RockStar30cars at aol.com.  I would
like to add you to register and information network. It's free all I need is
your name, town or city that you live in or near, Rovers that you have and
most important your email address.  Hope this helps and in advance thank you
for joining our network

John Burkhard
Rover Saloon Touring Club of America
Western Group