[ROVERNET - UK] SD1 Parts Needed

James Dean jaguru at bellsouth.net
Thu Apr 7 05:22:11 BST 2005

I have some of these; from an SD1 parts car, but thought it a good time to
point out a solution that is more available, than original Rover parts . On
my SD1, I used a TR7  brake master cylinder . The fittings are on the other
side, but the lines are long enough to reach. These have become scarce, but
I have used ones, and they can be stainless steel sleeved and rebuilt; which
I was unable to have done on the SD1 Master.I have also found no one who
will rebuild theSD1  servo, so I use one from a TR6. I have it rebuilt and
have my rebuilder turn it 90 degrees, when he rebuilds it, so it will bolt
up to the TR7 Master. I drive my SD1 every day, and this works fine.I just
took photos, so if anyone wants them email me.  James Dean, Ft. Lauderdale.
jaguru at bellsouth.net