[ROVERNET - UK] more on 3500s AED fuel shut off valve

peter king peter at king-co.com
Sun Apr 10 14:16:00 BST 2005

Interesting...This car already has manual choke installed: two cables
to the carbs. I thought the AED was a system installed in addition to
the manual choke. Now I see why I was confused by the Workshop Manual.
So if this is done, can the AED be removed, and if so, I'm curious to
know what becomes of the delivery lines, etc.

Please do send a me a picture of your setup if you have time.
Thanks much,

Peter