[ROVERNET - UK] P6B- Headlamps & high beam are on together

Ron Morey morey814 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 25 15:12:22 BST 2005

Peter, I believe the P6B uses a floor mounted headlight switch. If so, your
switch is likely corroded. The P6's have this problem. I have experienced it
several times in different P6's. You can get the switch at a number of
jobber suppliers. I believe it is also the same switch as in a Beetle.
Hope this helps,
Ron