[ROVERNET - UK] A bee under my bonnet!

steve bridge slbridge at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 2 00:53:15 BST 2005

Greyhound is an option sometimes.  I sent a 1957 Chevy hood (100 pounds)
from Rapid City, SD  to Riverside, Ca. for $65.  I boxed it in big screen TV
boxes. With a box that big, the delivery time is slow as sometimes the box
waits for a  bus with a large enough cargo bay to come through the terminal.
Their limits are 83x48 and as I remember, 30 inches, but I am guessing on
the 30", but it is enough for a '57 Chevy hood to set as though it was on
the car, it's that high. Sometimes the dock people are less than excited or
qualified, so don't let them tell you the 83x48 is too big.