[ROVERNET - UK] Rovers for sale in Atlanta, Georgia

Slatskars slatskars at comcast.net
Thu Aug 11 16:23:38 BST 2005

James,

I belong to a very active MG club and also am affiliated with the G.O.F.
West group. We make T-shirts, Polo shirts and other paraphernalia
incorporating the logo every year for our major events with no problem. I am
certain that any major MG club, group or association does the same. It is
good advertising for who ever owns the MG car Co. at the moment. It sounds
like the T-shirt maker that he is going to is technically challenged to make
the artwork for the requested shirts. Find another one!

Slats