[ROVERNET - UK] Good Rover reading Here

Eric Russell p6rovers at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 18 22:56:40 BST 2005

Although most of you are not Land Rover owners, you
might like to know about a web log (Blog) now
developing.  The Blog concerns a round-the-world Land
Rover Expedition some years ago undertaken by New
Zealand friends.  The author and her husband stopped
at our home in a "dash to the north" detour and we had
a delightful time together.
If you would like to experience an Internet Blog with
with Rover content, "turn your dials to":
<http://eventfulwoman.blogspot.com/>

The author and her husband own a 1973 P5B Coupe and a
1966 P5 Coupe in addition to their Land Rover.
As I am a new "blogger" myself, look for the earliest
date (archives on the left) and start at the BOTTOM of
the page before scrolling upwards.  The latest entry
is at the top of a page.

Happy ready,

Eric

Webmaster & Magazine Editor: