[ROVERNET - UK] Adventures in Rover land Part 2

Alan Gale agale at iinet.net.au
Mon Aug 29 10:16:05 BST 2005

Dirk -
My cyclops (since passed on to a good home in US) was bought under
similar circumstances  - tho no one there wanted it because they were
all there for the furniture.
Wife and I were there for a dresser and went home with a rover instead
because it was cheaper and as i rationalised: try getting anywhere in a
dresser.
I missed on what type of car it was that you were chasing ... reckon the
auctioneer would go down here in Oz for false advertising.
AAG