[ROVERNET - UK] SD1s in India

Peter Mitchell peterm at arach.net.au
Mon Dec 5 15:19:35 GMT 2005

Hi Netters

Well I am pleased that Dirk has been able to verify the story, as I sent the
details on to Eric the other night, having received a copy through my club
in Perth WA. I thought I had kicked off a 'flame war' or whatever the net
term is for a serious controversy! Though as Eric had said, many other
people had also recieved the message.

I spent all yesterday gutting my spares car, a 1970 P6B. The shame of it is
that the shell was in perfect unrusted condition.  Hint: to remove the rear
suspension, turn the body upside down - this is what we did using a
forklift.

Kind regards to all.

Peter Mitchell
Perth Australia