[ROVERNET - UK] Scott's Old Auto Rubber

Scott's Old Auto Rubber scottsoldautorubber at bigpond.com.au
Thu Dec 15 00:14:22 GMT 2005

Brilliant!!  After many a long year England's premier motoring program has
arrived in Australia for free to air viewing.  It has changed a bit, more
like a morning chat show than a hard core look at cars and engines. Still, a
very entertaining hour of humorous sarcasm as only the Brits can do. This
weeks instalment had the new 4.2 Jaguar (breathing assisted!!) up against
the Australian Holden Monaro (called a Vauxhall in the UK!!) and a tank of a
Chrysler they called a company car for the Sopranos. Surprisingly,
especially to them, the Monaro won, quite a surprise since it was 17
thousand pounds cheaper. Don't miss it, SBS 7.30 Monday, in Melbourne at
least.
Thankyou,
Scott.

We have moved, see web site below for details!!!
Our postal address and phone numbers are the same.
www.scottsoldautorubber.com.au
Automotive Rubber and Seals for Many Makes and Models,
P.O. Box 107 Oakleigh, Melbourne 3166,  Australia.
Phone and Fax: - 61- 3 - 9563 3023
http://www.xe.net/pca/
(Currency Converter)
scottsoldautorubber at bigpond.com.au
We will be closing for Christmas on 24th December, re open 9th January
We will still be answering E-Mails and taking orders.
Have a Safe and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!