[ROVERNET - UK] Scott's Old Auto Rubber

Scott's Old Auto Rubber scottsoldautorubber at bigpond.com.au
Thu Dec 15 04:37:00 GMT 2005

As a Commodore owner (yes, I joined the dark side!) I can say I would have
taken the Monaro if it was the choice I had, not those cars though, in a
years time there won't be much left of them after the salt bath they had,
did look like fun though!
Scott

We have moved, see web site below for details!!!
Our postal address and phone numbers are the same.
www.scottsoldautorubber.com.au
Automotive Rubber and Seals for Many Makes and Models,
P.O. Box 107 Oakleigh, Melbourne 3166,  Australia.
Phone and Fax: - 61- 3 - 9563 3023
http://www.xe.net/pca/
(Currency Converter)
scottsoldautorubber at bigpond.com.au
We will be closing for Christmas on 24th December, re open 9th January
We will still be answering E-Mails and taking orders.
Have a Safe and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!