[ROVERNET - UK] Lake Worth (FL) British meet and keeping connected

James Dean jaguru at bellsouth.net
Fri Feb 18 19:21:15 GMT 2005

Hank; Directions to the Lake Worth show (Sunday 2/20)are:Take I 95 to 6th
avenue South, Lake Worth. This is South ofPalm Beach,Go East to Federal
Highway(US-1),Go North  on Federal to Lake Worth Avenue.Go East on Lake
Worth Avenue past the little shops. It is on the right, in the park before
the intercoastal waterway bridge. Do not cross the bridge, unless you want
to visit Donald Trump, who lives on the other side, in PalmBeach.(His large
wooden side gate is a nice background to photograph your Rover, however).
   If you are entering a car, get there early, they are shutting itoff at
300 cars. 2 years ago, they shut off entries at 400 cars, and were full at10
AM.I am not entering anything. I am loading up my scruffy but reliable SD-1
and taking parts from my ebay store(Old English Motor Company)up ,and
setting up at a sales table, along with an MG friend.Thank you, James dean