[ROVERNET - UK] British & European Show/Rover Display

Peter Huttemeier peterhut at melbpc.org.au
Sat Feb 19 01:25:58 GMT 2005

Speking of British car shows, this time in Melbourne
Australia........... It is once again time for the Annual British &
European Show, which doubles as RCCA's annual Display Day.

This year it will be on Sunday 20 March. Last year, for Rover's 100th
anniversary we got more than 100 Rovers on display, so while we are
not hoping for that many again, we are more than hopeful of a good
turnout of both Club members and other Rover owners.

So, for all Melbournites get polishing and bring your Rover along.

Details: http://www.aomc.asn.au/B&Eshow05.htm

Cheers,

Peter H