[ROVERNET - UK] Parts For Sale

John Burkhard burkhaj at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 15 09:26:20 BST 2005

Dennis

I am looking for a next to new P6B fuel tank complete with gauge unit and
outlet pipes. I understand that this tank will fit my P6 2000 TC with no
problems. You are a bit far from me so I can not come over and take a look.
But if you have one in very good condition what would it cost me and could
you arrange for shipment?

John Burkhard
Yucca Valley, California
760.365.6796