[ROVERNET - UK] Re: rovernet Digest, Vol 32, Issue 26

Paul Smith Paul.Smith at auroraenergy.com.au
Tue Jul 19 03:23:08 BST 2005

Hmmmm; so dimensions of those would be useful; also what cars have them.
If I know that I can look for one and measure it.
I don't particularly like the early upshifting, and the wide variation in
shift points between cold and hot.  An overdrive would be great.

I still Wonder how you get time to do the work on a fleet of Rovers and
pastor...

PVS