[ROVERNET - UK] P5B Thanksgiving

Richard Elliott relliott44 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 21 02:19:12 BST 2005

Hi Kent,

Invitation accepted.  Consider the request to imbibe
as done.

According to American Old West lore, there was always
a 'last-chance' drinking saloon to be found in
Abilene, which is but 100 or so dusty Texas trail
miles from Sterling City.  Belly up to the bar and
mention your're a 'Rover drover'.

Someone will probably buy you one.

Richard Elliott
1970 P6B NADA Tobacco Leaf