[ROVERNET - UK] weathershields

Ray Wilkins raywilk at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 13 00:13:27 GMT 2005

Although I came out to Oz in my 20s I cannot recall
seeing weathershields on cars in the UK. Are they
unique to Australia? They do seem to have their good
points but then the climate in Oz does suit them.

On my other problem, I've changed the coil for a good
seconhand one and so far so good. I'm off on a longish
trip today so we'll see how it goes. Thanks to all who
have responded.

Ray Wilkins
1976 P6B
Melbourne Australia