[ROVERNET - UK] A couple of P4 questions

Katherine Cuba katemike at charter.net
Sat Mar 26 16:06:21 GMT 2005

I am new to the list and I notice that most of the chatter is in regards to
later models, but I was wondering if anyone could help me with a couple of
questions regarding a Rover P4.

I need a brake servo for a 1958 105S.  There was none on the this car when I
got it, which makes for some exciting driving.  I am in the St. Louis area
of the U.S., so would prefer one in the states, so I don't have to pay a lot
for shipping.

I was also wondering what type of windscreen washer jets were used.  My
bonnet just has two nice little holes where I assume they were fitted.  Does
anyone have a cross reference for jets that might be used on this model?

Thanks in advance and I am really enjoying lurking and reading some of the
comments,

Michael