[ROVERNET - UK] Server test PDT 22:50

Eric Russell p6rovers at yahoo.com
Thu May 5 16:34:00 BST 2005

--- Dennis <restore at nbnet.nb.ca> wrote:

> I am having trouble again posting to Rovernet...I
> posted once or twice
> then...nothing gets through it seems. I am sending
> rovernet at lyris.ccdata.com  and using html...it
> appears that I can reply
> but not send in first person...helllppp  !!

Dennis,
If you use anything other than a Plain Text message to
the Rovernet server it just won't go through.  If one
time you send a plain text message and the next time
you send a "Rich Text" or "HTML" message you will see
inconsistent posting.

I checked the server and there is no indication there
that you should have a problem.  The server is on
automatic and backed up on a second server, according
to our UK hosts. I have no control or ability to
monitor individual postings at the server level.

The next time you send a message (even a test message)
to the Rovernet, click on "cc" to send me an identical
copy so I can see if I notice a problem.

Eric

Webmaster & Magazine Editor:
The Rover Car Club of Canada -  www.roverclub.ca

Discover Yahoo!