[ROVERNET - UK] Pertronix ignition Rover 3 litre MK11C Pos Earth.

Ian Gilleran rovac at optusnet.com.au
Thu May 5 23:38:58 BST 2005

Eric,

Hope this reaches Rovernet OK.
I have fitted postive earth Pertronix ignition including the Flamethrower
coil to the 3 litre.
 While there is a considerable improvement in both starting and
performance-especially acceleration, I have yet to get  improved petrol
economy.
There are no instructions as to BTDC modification.
The spark plugs have been re-gapped +.05" to .037"
Does anybody have a successful reset timing setting?
Regards

Ian Gilleran