[ROVERNET - UK] Electrical mystery continued

Vern Klukas vern at inkspotco.com
Mon May 9 03:06:30 BST 2005

Well, that pretty much exhuasts my ideas. You are "winding" the snap
ring in? As I recall, it is a turn and a half or maybe even two turns
round, You have to start one end and kind of insert it a layer at a
time. [If that doesn't make sense to you, don't worry. It barely
makes sense to me, lol]

Maybe you just aren't hitting it hard enough!. Do you have a thin
pipe or something that would allow you to beat on the outer flange
that the the snapring traps.

Last thing I suppose, as a bodge, would be to fit it with a healthy
application of locktite bearing retainer strength locking compound an
just forgo the snapring.

Yours
Vern