[ROVERNET - UK] (Fwd) Rover P3 parts/car 4sale

Magnet magnet at roverclub.org
Tue Nov 1 00:59:36 GMT 2005

Someone may be interested in this....

Cheers,

Bill Daddis

From:           	"Cathy Duck" <duckfam at sympatico.ca>
To:             	<magnet at roverclub.org>
Subject:        	Rover parts for sale
Date sent:      	Fri, 28 Oct 2005 20:49:39 -0400

Dear Sir;

 I have a (1941 Rover P3?, I think) for sale.  This car was owned by
 my brother who is deceased and I would like to see it go to
someone
 who would appreciate it.  It is located in my mother's garage in
 Mississauga.  It is not assembled but I believe that all the body
 parts and drive train are there. If you or someone you know are
 interested please contact me via this email address.
Thank you,

Garry Duck
--
Aurora, Ontario, Canada