[ROVERNET - UK] '80 SD1 block into a '70 3500s

Kent Kinard kkinard at swbell.net
Tue Nov 1 16:05:18 GMT 2005

Hi Peter, Lex, and Pierre,
Any NAS SD1 will have 8.13:1 compression. Major advantages to the SD1
block are the front and rear crank seals.  If you have the heads, they
are somewhat better, but don't go looking for them if you don't have
them.  They use different spark plug threads from the earlier heads.
Also different valves and valve springs.

roverly,
Kent K.