[ROVERNET - UK] Foam strip in P6 heater

Vern Klukas vern at inkspotco.com
Thu Nov 3 16:41:44 GMT 2005

The foam acts as seals for the various flap valves inside the heater
box. They do give up the ghost, but without them the heater is
largely uncontrollable (i.e., cold is warm, hot is warm, can't shut
it off. Replacing the foam is possible, but sourceing thin foam of
the appropriate density is hard.

Yours
Vern