[ROVERNET - UK] Re: Instant P4 collection

Geoff Kirkpatrick britcarnut at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 4 00:34:24 GMT 2005

The '51 P4 and the P5 with the rusty hood look like parts cars but the
others don't look half bad.  Agreed, they aren't worth a lot but I think
they would probably fetch between $500 and $1000 each on Ebay.  The
running '64 model 90 would probably do better.  If they can be picked up
for scrap prices they would be worth buying to resell.

Geoff Kirkpatrick
Ben Lomond, CA