[ROVERNET - UK] Dinitrol

Ruotolo Gianluca (DD) gianluca.ruotolo at enel.it
Wed Nov 9 15:07:57 GMT 2005

Dear friends,

		as you know, Dinitrol is said to be one of the best
protections against the rust. Now I'm restoring my P6 2000 TC and I
wanto to apply dinitrol under the car and inside the doors. I remember
there was an article on this subject in Classic Cars or in Classic and
Sprots one or two years ago. Did someone read it? and does someone still
have it? I'm not able to find that copy, but I need these informations.

I bought it as a liquid warnish, and as you know there are two different
kinds: black to paint under the car and white ( to put inside the doors
and the boxes).

What do I have to do? Do I have to heat it, or dilute it it before
application?
And with which products?
Do I have to spray it in some way inside the doors?
And, again, how many litres do I need for a p6?
Do I need a speciial tool or a simple paint - brush could be enough?

Excuse me but in Italy it's quite rare.
At the end we are in a sunny country!

Every indications will be appreciated.

Best regards, thanks in advance, Gianluca.