[ROVERNET - UK] An Introduction

Eric Russell p6rovers at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 15 06:24:20 BST 2005

Mark,
Glad to hear from you.  The Rover Car Club of Canada
has a member in New Brunswick, one in Nova Scotia, and
one in PEI.
Steve Manwell can tell you about Rover enthusiasts who
live across the line in the Northeast of the U.S.A.
If you get to New York, we have a new member in
Brooklyn.

Eric

--- Mark Brown <mbrown at automotiveforums.com> wrote:

> Hey Roverphiles,
>
> Just signed up to the Rovernet a few days ago and
> figured I should introduce
> myself.  I already recognize one or two names here,
> and I figure there may be a
> few others on this list with whom I've talked
> before.
>
> Anyways, my name is Mark Brown - I'm from New
> Brunswick in Canada and have long
> held an unexplained interest in Rovers.  However, as
> Rovers are few and far
> between in Canada, I'd only seen three in the
> country before this year, which I
> have so far spent in Sydney in Australia for a year
> of university.  I've taken a
> very active interest in the local Rover Owner's
> club, and am currently driving a
> 1970 (Series I) P6B.
>
> At the end of this year, I'll be returning to Canada
> with an unplanned future -
> however, whatever I do, I'm looking forward to
> taking a much more proactive
> role in the Rover world, especially that in eastern
> Canada.
>
> I have a tendency to take a lot of photos - Rovernet
> members can feel free to
> browse my galleries, most of which involve Rovers
> here in Sydney, on my site at
> http://www.mbrown.ca/gallery.
>
> Anyways, that's me - not sure how many members the
> Rovernet has, but I look
> forward to talking with you all in the future!
>
> Thanks,
> Mark Brown

Webmaster & Magazine Editor:
The Rover Car Club of Canada -  www.roverclub.ca