[ROVERNET - UK] Gear lever bushing woes.

John Burkhard burkhaj at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 15 21:39:16 BST 2005

Funny thing I just did all that.  For about US $150.00 you can get new parts
and be done with it.

1ea.  SHORT GEAR LEVER including NYLON TIP new not a reman.

1ea. GEAR CHANGE NYLON SPHERICAL BUSH, new out of a BLM box Rover Part
Number 571933.

WOW what a difference.

I got the parts from J. R. Wadhams Ltd. in the UK.
WEB www.jrwadhams.co.uk
Email jrwadhams at boltblue.com

JRW does not use Part numbers only Rover model and VIN information, i.e.:
P6 - 2000 TC - 4180........
and their P6 Catalogue PART NAME.

Any questions drop me a email or Phone me at 760.365.6796.  Take Care

John Burkhard
1966 P6 TC
Yucca Valley, CA