[ROVERNET - UK] Icelert renewal

John Couch jackjohn3 at comcast.net
Fri Oct 28 15:14:46 BST 2005

Rovernetters,

I have been working on both my 2000TC and my 3500S and want to get the icelert systems functioning.  I dismantled one unit last night and found that the sensing transistor's wires had become disconnected.  I found a wiring diagram on the net from the original manufacturer, Findley, Irvine LTD.  They are still in business but looking at their website leads me to believe they are not dealing with Rover Icelerts anymore.  My question is does anyone provide a rebuilding service for these units or am I going to have to figure out how to and then refurbish this unit on my own?

John Couch