[ROVERNET - UK] Re: Adventures in Rover land Part 2

Geoff Kirkpatrick britcarnut at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 3 16:42:37 BST 2005

No, he's not a Brit.  He goes by various names - Kevin Hubbard or Harold
Willis, though I learned from the Boca Raton (Florida) Police Dept. that
his actual name is Harold Hubbard.  When I called them to file complaints
about the guy, they already knew exactly who he was.  I know that right
now he has the Florida DMV and perhaps the state attorney's office after
him on other cases, so I'm hopeful he will be off the streets soon.  I
ended up filing a claim with Ebay's fraud insurance company and reaching a
settlement with them, then reselling the car (with full disclosure of all
its problems) for a little over half what I paid for it.  I'll still end
up a few thousand dollars in the hole after it all.

> What was the name of this guy Geoff? It sounds like the fine fellow I
> bought
> a 1968 MG Midget from. Was he a Brit?
>
> Slats

"This is the final test of a gentleman: his respect for those who can be of no possible service to him."
- William Lyon Phelps

Geoff Kirkpatrick, 382 Riverside Avenue, Ben Lomond, CA 95005, USA