[ROVERNET - UK] Re: Float Question

Pjemail at aol.com Pjemail at aol.com
Fri Sep 9 08:44:04 BST 2005

HD6s and HD8s are the same as each other (a brass float with a central hole), but they are quiet different from HS6s and HS8s. Almost all of the HS types have a plastic float which is roound but tapered. However, I think it is only the HS8 carbs for the 2000TC which have instead a brass float with no central hole. I have not been able to get  these for years, and that it why it may be necessary to replace the lid with one from another HS type with a plastic float, but it has to have the correct layoout on the top.

Regards,

Pierre Janusz