[ROVERNET - UK] Mystery part 3500 S NADA

James Dean jaguru at bellsouth.net
Wed Apr 5 17:49:42 BST 2006

I have determined that the Jaguar 420 AC switch, which is the same as the
Rover 559226   (2000TC AC switch,)is  Jaguar part number C27221. I checked
the Jaguar series II(1968-71) partsbook,it  is the same C27221. I can check
my usual Jaguar sources for this switch, but has anyone tried to locate it
from Ranco? Their part number is S41 3029 71 2 ( The 71 2 could be a
manufacturing date from the switch this number came from, )not sure- My
jaguar customer bought one in London, with that part number on it. Again;
this switch is for a 2000TC AC system, not 3500S.Thank you, James Dean, Ft.
Lauderdale.