[ROVERNET - UK] SPAM on Rovernet?

Glen Wilson glenwilson at cavtel.net
Mon Apr 17 16:58:32 BST 2006

No reason to suspect the spam is coming from Rovernet other than that it
is the only mailing list to which I am currently subscribed. Someone,
someplace must have picked up my email address.

All of these spam messages are similar in content, but seem to originate
from various addresses. Must be somebody's phished list, I guess.

Glen