[ROVERNET - UK] Wheels

Kent Kinard kkinard at wcc.net
Tue Aug 1 01:48:23 BST 2006

Congratulations Vern.  You are 100% correct on all counts.
 This discussion has raised my blood pressure dangerously.
 I consider your words as close to fact as we are ever
likely to get.  Jame Dean sent me picturse of five wheels.
As Vern pointed out, it is virtually impossible to tell
the Rostyle from the Magnum 500 when mounted on a car.
 The Magnum 500 has larger lug nut hole and a different
bolt circle, but the most obvious difference is visible
from the back or from th rim if the tire is dismounted.
 The Magnum is welded.  The Rostyle is rivitted.

Roverly,
Kent K.