[ROVERNET - UK] Re: No more wheels, I promise

Mike Shaddick mikshdik at ozemail.com.au
Mon Aug 7 08:33:32 BST 2006

This is way off topic, but is good enough to share with you all.  If
any take offence, I apologise.  The quoted remarks are those of TV
chat show host and journalist, Andrew Denton.

"I have an image of an intelligent alien standing in the West Bank, a
Jew on one side of him, an Arab on the other, saying 'Now let me get
this straight.  You're saying that your invisible friend is better
than his invisible friend .... and that they're both the same friend?

OK, I'm outta here"'

kanjane