[ROVERNET - UK] Gas smell in interior

sspmilr at netzero.net sspmilr at netzero.net
Mon Aug 7 08:58:09 BST 2006

Hi Geff:

There's a pot metal fitting located at the top right corner of the
windshield, which is accessable after the exterior stainless steel
trim is removed which may have failed.  This fitting is a junction
for the emission hoses, thus the gas smell.  As I recall since it's
been "many" years since I removed ours, it's mounted with two pop
rivets.  I drilled out the rivets and covered the area with a piece
of aluminum, with sealant around the edges, securing the plate with
new rivets.

This may save you many hours, if thats your problem, hope so.

Peter Miller
Arlington, Wa.